Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Prayer of Agreement
Prayer - Father your word says in Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
That means that I will submit myself to you and make a conscience effort to follow your word.
I will repel and reject sin in my life by resisting the adversary and all of his attacks, pressure and deceptions.
I will make it a priority in my life to receive your knowledge and power and to know you intimately.
Even if I have no knowledge of you now, please become Emmanuel (God with us) and my refiner and purifier.
In 2016 let my will be lost in your will and let me confess your name with boldness and confidence.
Teach me to let go of control and trust you oh God. The very fact that I hesitate causes indecisiveness, delay and double mindedness.
It's my desire to abandon self focused priorities in order to obtain God focused priorities.
Father through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ I have the blessings of Abraham whom you blessed in all things. Therefore in 2016 I decree and declare that the will of God will prevail over every area of my life (spiritually, financially, relational, physically, mentally, intellectually and emotionally).
God please don't let a past-tense problem become a present-tense issue in 2016.
Now go in your God given power and authority. Great grace and peace to you in 2016. Love you with the Love of God

No comments:

Post a Comment