Tuesday, January 12, 2016

In 2016 I will be fruitful and operate at the spiritual level that God has planned for me.  Favor follows me wherever I go and I will be intentional about being fruitful.

How will I do this:

  • Spiritually I will not allow the root of bitterness, which will take hold of my life to enter in.
  • When I feel as though I have been overlooked, I will not allow offense or bondage because this will lead to depression.
  • Fear, which is a lack of faith will not be allowed to gain influence in my life during weak moments this year. 
  • Mental strongholds which took root during my childhood years, are lies from the pit of hell I will not allow them to cause me to feel insignificant and insecure. 
  • I will not make empty resolutions that I cannot keep, my mind is sound and resolute and I have an expectancy and will be motivated because what I do for Christ will last and everything else is irrelevant.
a
What does being connected to the True Vine mean to you?

I



No comments:

Post a Comment